The 2015 Generation Google Scholarship application is now open for intending computer scientists who want to progress in technology and become leaders in their field of study.
About Generation Google Scholarship
Scholarship recipients will receive an academic scholarship for up to four years or till the year of graduation. Also the candidate will further be invited to attend the Google’s Computer Science Summer Institute. the summer following their first year of undergraduate study.
Selected student will as well receive the sum of 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5.000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2015-2016 school year.
2015 Generation Google Scholarship – Apply Here
To be eligible to apply, applicant must:
- Be a student from an underrepresented group in computer science (African American, Hispanic, American Indian, Female or Person with a Disability)
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for computer science and technology
- Be available to attend Google’s Computer Science Summer Institute (CSSI) in the Summer of 2015.
- Be a current high school senior.
- Intend to enroll in or accepted as a full time student at a university in the US or Canada for the 2015-2016 academic session.
- Exhibit a strong record of academic achievement.
The application deadline for the 2015 Generation Google Scholarship is on January 15, 2015.
To Apply for the 2015 Generation Google Scholarship, Click Here
We wish you success in your application!!
What Others Are Reading