2015 University of Leeds International Undergraduate Scholarship – This is to inform you that the University of of Leeds is inviting applications for international undergraduate scholarships for starting a degree program in September 2015. Leeds University offer a wild range of scholarships from partial fee awards to full scholarships covering fees, maintenance grants and other allowances. Only applicant who meet the criteria will be considered.
What Leeds University Scholarship Cover
Scholarships will be awarded as follows:
1. The International Undergraduate Science and Engineering Scholarship, takes 2,000 pounds per year (with a maximum of 8,000 pounds) subject to satisfactory progression.
2. Excellence in Mathematics Scholarships: 3,000 pounds one-off payment.
3. Business School International Excellence Scholarship: 7,500 pounds.
4. Leeds University Business School International Foundation Year Scholarship: 7,500 pounds
5. School of Law International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship: 2,500 pounds one-off payment as fee reduction
6. School of Law International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships: 2,500 pounds.
ALSO READ World Most Popular Amusement Park Themes
2015 University of Leeds International Undergraduate Scholarship
This Award covers all the science and engineering undergraduate courses in the following schools and faculties:
Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computing, Environment (science-based courses only), Food Science and Nutrition, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics and Astronomy Precess, Environmental and Materials Engineering and Psychology, Mathematics and Statistics, Business School Undergraduate courses, Law school undergraduate courses.
- International Undergraduate Science and Engineering Scholarship: Any overseas fee paying applicants who have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree programme.
- Excellence in Mathematics Scholarships: Overseas rated fee paying students with outstanding qualifications .
- Business School International Excellence Scholarship: Overseas fee paying students who demonstrate achievement.
- Leeds University Business School International Foundation Year Scholarship: Overseas fee rated students on the University of Leeds International Foundation Year (IFY).
- To be considered, you must achieve a minimum overall average of at least 75% on the Leeds IFY with no single module below a grade B.
- School of Law International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships: Overseas fee paying students achieving AAA at (A2) or equivalent.
- Scholarships is open for International Students.
- Scholarships are awarded for the duration of the program, subject to satisfactory progression.
- The admission deadline is on 15 January 2015.
All the best in your application