The American DV Lottery 2019 Registration has commenced. Individual and families who dream to live in United State of American, can proceed to apply for DV Lottery 2019 to be accepted for selection in the lottery. Not less than 50,000 applicants of the American Diversity Visas (DVs) will be granted Visa by The Department of State, to live in United State of America.
The 2019 American Diversity Visa lottery application is being made online at www.dvlottery.state.gov. Applicant are advise to carefully read the application requirements before proceeding to apply.
This page shall provide you with updates for the diversity immigrant visa program 2019 and as well a guide to help you successfully complete the green card lottery application.
SEE ALSO: Canadian Visa Lottery Application 2018
Ineligible Countries For American DV Lottery 2019
The following countries has been exempted from the DV Green card lottery program. So, citizens of any of the following countries are advise not to apply, as they will not be selected.
- China (mainland only)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- South Korea
- United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland)
Furthermore, natives of either Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are also eligible to enter the DV2019 Lottery.
American DV Lottery 2019 Registration Procedure
The American DV Lottery program registration is FREE. Furthermore, Applicants who are selected in the program must meet the eligibility requirements in other to qualify for a diversity visa.
- Go to www.dvlottery.state.gov and click on the Begin Entry which is seen down the page.
- Kindly fill in and complete the entry form correctly. The entry form is prepared in two parts, one for the primary Entrant and one for derivatives (if any).
- Ensure you provide all correct information as required.
- After the DV lottrry form have been completed, then submit to the DV-2019 Processing Center online.
American DV Lottery Application Deadline
The application will run until noon Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday November 22, 2017. Only entries submitted during this period will be accepted and considered for selection in the lottery.
What Others Are Reading