The 2014 Shell SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award is now open for interested candidate. The 2014 shell SPDC scholarship is for the first year students in any Nigerian Universities seeking the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the shell SPDC Joint Venture for full duration of their course.Meanwhile, this programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. This scholarship award is in two categories:
(1) The National Merit Award (NMA). This Award is open to all Nigerian citizens.
(2) The Area of Operation Merit Award, East and West.
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria, currently enrolled in an accredited and improved university in Nigeria.
2. Also, all applicant must have gained admission during the 2013/2014 academic session, and pursuing a first degree programme.
3. The applicant must have a minimum of seven credits, including Mathematics and English, in their O/Levels.
4. Furthermore, applicant must be enrolled full-time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 at the time of application.
How to Apply for 2014 Shell SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award.
Consequently, before you start to apply for the 2014 Shell SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award, you have to NOTE the following:
- Shell does not assign “Representatives”or “Agents” to assist applicants process applications.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- Application must be submitted online on or before Friday 24 October, 2014.
- Multiple application attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the award.
To Apply for the 2014 Shell SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award, Click here to APPLY.
Closing Date for the Application.
The Closing date for the 2014 Shell SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award is on Friday 24 October, 2014.
For question, request or suggestion regarding to this article, kindly drop it at the comment box below.
We Wish You Good Luck!!!
What Others Are Reading