Bank of America EDD Debit Card is automatically mailed to you when you are found eligible for benefits. Visa EDD Debit Card helps you receive your benefit payments faster and easier, and even more secure. From the date of issue, EDD Debit Card is only valid for three years.
Meanwhile, it’s being offered to deliver California Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Paid Family Leave benefit payments.
It will be sent to you when certify for your first week and the payment is authorized by the EDD. The Bank of America EDD Debit Card is used for all EDD benefit programs, until the expiration date of the card, you are expected to keep your card save.
Bank of America EDD Debit Card Benefits
- You don’t need to wait for checks to be sent to your mail, provided you have EDD Debit Card.
- Access to withdraw cash at any BOA network ATM free of charge. Also two free withdrawals per benefit deposit at non-network ATMs, get access to point of sale terminals, and at Visa banks and credit unions.
- Complete 24/7 access to funds.
- You can make purchase everywhere that Visa debit cards are accepted, with any amount available on your card.
How To Activate EDD Debit Card
Before you use your card, you need to activate it for the cad to function properly. Follow the simple steps below.
- Kindly visit the Bank of America EDD Debit Card website.
- Enter your card number and expiration date, then click ‘Continue’ to finish the whole process.
- You can also activate it by phone call. simply dial 1-866-692-9374 (voice) or 1-866-656-5913 (TTY).
How You Can Check Your EDD Debit Card Account Balance
Below are three ways that you can check your account balance.
1. Dial the toll-free customer service number at 1-866-692-9374. Follow the instruction given to you to activate your card.
2. You can do a balance inquiry at an ATM, or online at America EDD Debit Card website. It’s important to check your balance inquiry before performing any transaction, so hat you will know how much you have in your account.
3. You can sign up for alerts for mobile text and e-mail alerts for daily balance Just login to your account and select the Alert Setting and Alert Options under Profile.
SEE ALSO: Download Access Bank Mobile App Free
Ensure you have a steady network before you log in your EDD Debit Card account online, other wise, you will encounter a log in problems.
For more inquires, visit the Bank of America EDD Debit Card official website at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard.
What Others Are Reading