Job seekers looking for employment in the aviation sector can visit the Etihad careers portal and apply for Etihad Airways Job recruitment. They are current jobs in etihad airways available for job seekers who want to work in for one of the most successful Airway companies in the world.
Etihad Airways is a national airline for United Arab Emirates which based in Abu Dhabi. The airline is the third biggest carrier in the Middle East and it is the second biggest aircraft in the UAE. They offer their employees with the capability to work for a culturally diverse business employing energetic, creative, and committed workers.
Etihad airline operates more than 85 aircraft and accommodates over 1,400 flights per week traveling to various destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America.
RELATED: Dubai Airport Free Zone Jobs Vacancy
They are various position available in Etihad Job vacancies. They include the following:
- Service Agent
- Ticket Sales Agent
- Customer Service Representative
- Flight Attendant
- Baggage Handler
- Air Traffic Control Coordinator
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Cabin Crew Member
- Onboard Food and Beverage Manager
- Call Centre Agent
- Retail Sales Agent
- Cadet Pilot
- Airport Duty Manager
- Reservations Services Executive
- Sales Representative
- Sales Support Administrator.
How To Apply For Etihad Airways Job Vancany
Any job seeker who wants to Apply For Etihad Job recruitment must be at least 18 years old. Follow to the Etihad Careers guide instruction below to complete the Etihad Airways Application Form Online.
1. Visit www.careers.etihad.com
2. On the Etihad Airway Career portal, you will see many jobs available for you to apply for.
3. You may also use the search button to look for your dream job position in Etihad Airway.
4. Click on the job you want to apply for to see the job Job description, qualifications and as well the salary amount and benefits.
5. Next, click on the “Apply now” button to start your Etihad Airways Job Application.
6. Once your done filling the application form, review the information you have provided before clicking the submit button.
Etihad Employees Benefits
Job benefits packages for associate includes the following: tax-free salary optoins, education allowances, health insurance, end of service benefits, reduced airline fares. Also, discounts on goods and services, including hotel, restaurant, and attraction deals, and special facility access. 401(k) retirement plans and regular pay increases also exist for qualified employees.
Note: Etihad Airways never requests application fees from job applicants at any stage of the recruitment process. Anyone with concerns advises to contact the local authorities.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Bahrain International Airport Job Vacancies