Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the Landmark University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 academic session. Below are the guidelines and procedures, of which interested and qualified individuals are required to follow to apply for the Landmark University Admission.
Below, are procedures on how to Apply For Landmark University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018.
- Kindly visit http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app which is the Admission application portal and complete the application payment form.
- Fill and complete the application payment form with required details correctly. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
- Once completed and submitted, a preview of the application will be displayed. Kindly verify the information provided and before you proceed to make payment by clicking on the “Pay” button.
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N 5,000. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
- Once the payment is successful, an SMS which contain your login details would be sent to the phone number and email address supplied.
- Then return to the Admission Application Portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the login passcode.
- Upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
- Provided you have completed the application form, kindly submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains your details supplied as well as your application form number.
NOTE: More information about POST-UTME screening exercise will be announced to you via the email address and phone number supplied.
ALSO SEE: How To Reprint JAMB 2017 UTME Exam Slip
Also, You are expected to come along with the original copies and photocopies of the following documents for the screening exercise:
- Printed Application Form
- A copy of form payment teller/receipt
- A copy of Screening Fee receipt
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results, if available
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Letter of evidence of sponsorship
- Letter from your religious leader
LANDMARK UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Applicants that seek for admission into Landmark University should note the following
i. Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii. Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii. Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University.
iv. In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
Courses Offered At Landmark University For 2017 Post-Utme/Admission
The following are courses available and registrable at Landmark University for the 2017/2018 academic session, as well as duration for all the courses.
College of Science and Engineering
- B. Sc. (Computer Science) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Biochemistry) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Microbiology) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Physics) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Mathematics) – 4 years
- B. Eng. (Civil Engineering) – 5 years
- B. Eng. (Chemical Engineering) – 5 years
- B. Eng. (Mechanical Engineering) – 5 years
- B. Eng. (Electrical and Information Engineering) – 5 years
- B. Eng. (Agricultural Engineering) – 5 years
College of Business and Social Sciences
- B. Sc. (Accounting) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Business Administration) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Economics) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Political Science) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (International Relations) – 4 years
- B. Sc. (Sociology) – 4 years
College of Agricultural Sciences
- B. Agric. (Crop Science) – 5 years
- B. Agric. (Animal Science) – 5 years
- B. Agric. (Agric Extension and Rural Development) – 5 years
- B. Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
For more assistance on how too apply for Landmark University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018, kindly use the comment box to indicate and we will guide you through the process.
What Others Are Reading