NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2015/2016 National Merit Scholarship.
Scholarships are awarded to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country Annually, by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN).
This Scholarship programme is projected at promoting and enhancing the academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
The 2015/2016 NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme web portal is now open and dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates. Meanwhile Application Forms are available here and must be completed online.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
1. Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
3. Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
4. Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
5. Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
6. Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
To get started ad apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016, click – https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-application-form/
Applications will close on November 22, 2015. Also Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Also don’t forget to subscribe or bookmark us www.onlinepluz.com for your daily update on NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016. You may use the comment box for your questions and contribution and we will respond to you immediately.
What Others Are Reading