How To Backup Gmail Emails – Steps To Gmail Account Backup.
Most of the information’s and mails we have in our inbox are very important. Thou, sometime data we store on the internet could be wiped out. So, if you don’t want to loss your mails, the best way to protect your data is to back it up and store it where it’s safe for future use. This post will give you a guide on how you can backup gmail emails and also gmail account backup steps.
Guidelines To Backup Gmail Emails
The best way to get this done is by configuring an email client on your computer.
Related: Best & Free Email Service Providers
1. Login Gmail.com with your Gmail account, and click on the settings Button at the extreme end of Gmail inbox
2. At the top of the page, you will see the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
3. Under the “POP Download”. Select the first option, “Enable POP for all mail.
4. After this click on “Save Changes” at the bottom.
Steps To Gmail Account Backup And Download Gmail Emails
If you just want to get your mail out of Gmail, there are platform that can help you get through it.
You can export just about all of your Google data, across all your Google applications. Google Takeout enables you to move your mail into your Google Drive you download a pile of ZIP files which is very easy and free.
To get this done, simply go to https://www.google.com/settings/takeout
2. Select any data you want to download and click Next.
3. Now simply select your File type and choose the delivery method.
4. Kindly wait for your email. Your emails owill be sent to your Google drive with the backed up data.
ALSO SEE: New Facebook Login Page
How To Download Gmail Backup
1. Simply go to https://code.google.com/p/gmail-backup-com/ on your browser and select “download” to install the software.
Open your command or terminal, go to directory of the program.
Simply run the program and replace “dir” with the directory name you want to use and your email address with your own password.
Note that on the process of downloading, Spam and trash emails will not be included in the Backup Gmail Emails. So you can view Gmail mails in an offline mode, as well as from another webmail service.
If you encounter any problem on How To Backup Gmail Emails, kindly make it know to us using the comment box. And if the post helped you, please share it to other using the share button.