This article is officially created for interested applicants who wish to apply for Big Brother Naija TV Show. On this page, we shall update you on Big Brother Naija Audition Requirement and as well Big Brother Naija 2018 Application details. So, I want you to read on to get the latest information you need to know about the Big Brother Naija application requirements, BBN Auditions dates, BBN registration Venue and other necessary updates concerning the Big Brother Naija registration and audition that will be held in six State in Nigeria.
Big Brother Naija Audition Requirement
Before individual will be eligible to apply Big Brother Naija Audition, applicant must
- Be a Nigerian citizen over 21 years of age.
- Posses a Nigeria National Identity Card (International Passport).
Big Brother Naija 3 Audition Dates
Auditions for Big Brother Naija 2018 will hold on 9th and 10th of December 2017 in six cities across Nigeria.
The audition time is 7:00 am Daily at all audition venues.
Big Brother Naija State Audition Venues
- Abuja – MultiChoice Office, Plot 1548, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, beside NEMA, adjacent Transcorp Hilton, Maitama
- Lagos – West Town Hotel; 1, Ayeni Street, behind Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja
- Port Harcourt – 5141, Aba Road, Port Harcourt
- Delta State – Deluxe Garden Suites, Bauchi Close, Shell Edjeba, Warri
- Ibadan – Mauve 21 Events Centre, MKO Abiola Way, Ring Road, by Adeoyo Junction, Ibadan
- Enugu – Oakland Hotel and Park, Tunnel Crossing, Ogui Link Road, beside Etim Plaza, Enugu.
NOTE: The BBNaija Audition is FREE OF CHARGE. Do not give money to anyone in the name of applying for the audition.
Furthermore, application forms are usually made available to applicant at the audition venues. So, you can obtain application forms at your nearest Audition Venue.
The comment box is open for any question or recommendation on the 2018 Big Brother Naija Audition requirement and application. Also dont’ forget to share this post on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, to help inform your friends.
What Others Are Reading