Bluehost Webmail Login can be accessed through the Bluehost Login Page. Onlike GoDaddy, Bluehost is a web hosting service provider, founded in 2003 and owned by Endurance International group, which based in Provo, Utah, USA.
In this article, you will be walked through on how you can login bluehost webmail as the email service is provided by three different email client.
RELATED: How To Create Rediffmail Account
Step Guide To Access Bluehost Webmail Login Page
With any device, you can access the Bluehost Login Page in easy way. simple follow the below process.
(1). Type in www.bluehost.com in the address bar of your browser and click enter key to load the page.
(2). When the bluehost homepage opens, click the sign in button on the top right corner of page.
(3). If you had already set up with Roundcube before, click on the email client’s logo. But if not, follow the steps below.
(4). You will now be redirected to the Bluehost Account Login page
(5). Select or click the blue Webmail Login button
(6). Now the Bluehost Webmail login option will appear, for you to enter email address and password.
(7). Click on the blue Login button below, to be logged in.
SEE ALSO: How To Login iiNet Webmail
You can as well, login from your Bluehost Control Panel, by following this order:
- Go to my.bluehost.com.
- Next click on Hosting > Email from the Menu options.
Scroll down to your email address.
- Then, click to View Inbox.
How You Can Setup Bluehost Webmail Login Details
1. As you Login to Bluehost hosting panel first, use your website and password to login.
2. From the Horizontal Menu on the dashboard, click the Email tab icon.
3. Click on add new account, and fill up the form correctly.
4. Type in firstname.lastname@example.org for your email address.
5. Choose or type in a strong password
6. Choose your default webmail client. Don’t forget that you have three options for this.
7. Lastly, click on create & finish button.
Now you are done in setting up your Bluehost email login, remember that you have have three webmail client options, and you can change anytime you want.