The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has launched a new website for the aim of telling the ‘facts and history’ of his life as the former military head of state to the world. The website, www.buhari.ng, was created by IT expert, Babajide Akeredolu. The website is said to be created with the intention of publishing ‘favorable news and articles’ on the major challenger of President Goodluck Jonathan in the presidential election that will held on February 14 2015.
A check on the website shows that the website is dominated with articles that extol the virtues of his life, especially when he was the head of state and commissioner for Petroleum Resources.
Articles published in the website includes:
- Buhari’s Gives his First Press Conference
- 1979 constitution suspended
- Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources| Chairman, NNPC
- Oil Gate Scandal
- Major-General Muhammadu Buhari letter to Margaret Thatcher
- Deportation of illegal aliens
- His first speech after coup
- His War Against Indiscipline.