Just as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have announced the results for the twelfth grade class of 2016, we want to give you the steps on how to Check 2016 CBSE Result Class 12 Online, as they are various ways to check the result, we will guide you through on how to go about that.
The CBSE Class 12 Result can be accessed on any of these website: www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in, and www.cbse.nic.in.
How To Check 2016 CBSE Result Class 12 Online
- Simply go to the website which is www.cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the 2016 CBSE Result Class 12
- A new page will open, with space provided for you to enter your details
- Enter your Roll number and your school number
- Click on the submite button to access your result.
CBSE will also provide class 12 digital mark sheets via DigiLocker. The DigiLocker account credentials will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE, to Check 2016 CBSE Result Class 12.
Congratulations to those that passed the CBSE Exam.
What Others Are Reading