Are you still wondering how much it will cost you to drill borehole in your compound? now, search no more as we has listed the Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria irrespective of the type of borehole drilling system.
If you are planning of drilling borehole in your place of residence, working environment and other places where the use of water is required, kindly read through for more insight on price of drilling Borehole in Nigeria.
Moreover, there are certain factors which may affect the Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria, no matter your location. These include:
- Cost of materials within your location.
- The soil texture of the land on which the borehole is to be constructed.
- Cost of workmanship.
- Number of contractors, whether Manual-usage contractors or Machine-usage contractors. If there is high competition within themselves then the price will be little bit low
- Economic standard of the state. For instance, if the state is well known for business, and as well there are much population. Then the cost might be high.
- Topography, and quality of the land.
Cost of Borehole Drilling in Nigeria
Drilling a water borehole on a land filled with rocks will definitely cost more than one being Drilled on less hard and stony surfaces.
The Heavy duty borehole drilling cost is about N120,000 to N650,000. This depends on your location.
The manual drilling method cost about N200,000 – N300,000.
Note: Using the Manual drilling contractors might take up to 4 – 7 days to complete the process. While the Heavy Duty Borehole drilling takes about 1 -2 days to finish the whole job. Also, it’s faster, depending on the topography, and quality of the land.
So, i advice you make the right choice while you get the best and standard water borehole construction company to ensure your water borehole experience is worthwhile.
To get the contacts of the Borehole Drilling Services, just use the comment box below to indicate, so we can get in touch with you.
What Others Are Reading