BlackPeopleMeet is an online social networking platform specifically for African Americans. This dating website claim to provide a safe and fun place to connect with other members on various levels from friendship to marriage. Anyone can cancel BlackPeopleMeet membership, if you have found the love of your life and you are no more interested to mingle again, you can follow the easy step guide below to delete my BlackPeopleMeet Account.
Once you terminate your account profile or you delete BlackPeopleMeet account, you will no longer have access to it again. All your profile, images, messages, emails, and account records will be erased from the website. However, you can create a new profile, starting from scratch if you decided to join BlackPeopleMeet again.
You may cancel your account at any time, and it does not take time, your profile will be deleted from the database. Just follow the detailed instructions below to know how to delete BlackPeopleMeet account.
How to Delete my BlackPeopleMeet Account
- Open your web browser and type in www.blackpeoplemeet.com.
- Login to your BlackPeopleMeet account, to access your BlackPeopleMeet profile.
- Now, click your BlackPeopleMeet username in the upper right side of the screen.
- Kindly select the “My Account” option from the drop-down menu.
- Click the orange button next to “Account Status” that says “Edit.” and then click the link for “More Account Status Changes.”
- Select the “Remove My Profile” option on the page.
- Now state the reason why you are leaving the website in the space provided. (These questions are just for research purposes and do not affect your ability to close the account.)
- Click on the orange “Remove Profile” button to complete the delete my BlackPeopleMeet account process.
SEE ALSO: How To Delete Uniform Dating Account
NOTE: If you just want to take a break for a while, you can hide your BlackPeopleMeet profile. This can be done from the same settings tab that allows you to delete BlackPeopleMeet profile. Remember that you can still sign up for another account if you decided to use BlackPeopleMeet again.
What Others Are Reading