This is to bring to the notice of all candidates who chose Delta State University,Abraka (DELSU) in the 2107 Unified Territory Matriculation Examination (UTME) that DELSU Admission Screening 2017 Registration Form is out.
On this note, interested candidate are to follow the instruction step guide here to apply for DELSU Admission Screening form 2017.
DELSU Admission Screening Eligibility
Candidates that chose DELSU as their first choice of university and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2017/2108 admission screening, but they must submit a copy of the jamb result.
ALSO SEE: Npower online registration
How To Apply For DELSU Admission Screening 2017 Registration Form
1. Candidates should logon to www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual pin with N5,000 (five thousands naira only). Evidence of payment (bank teller) for center screening (the cost covers honoraria for center facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
2. Payment should be made to any of the followings banks: Unity Bank, Eco Bank, UBA,Zenith Bank,Fidelity Bank
3. During payment, ensure that your jamb registration number and names are correctly entered, as any errors will not be entertained.
SEE ALSO: List Of Degree Course Offered In FUNAI
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE YOUR VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click online application and click start button
- Then, click screening exercise
- Next click start
- Complete the form with valid jamb registration number
- Submit the form and generate pin
- Print out the pin generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
Candidates should with the pin for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2017 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their coloured passport and photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to used virtual pin immediately after payment as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
Candidates are advised to read the information on the front page of website before completing the form.
The screening we take place at site III Abraka campus.
Application website close at 6;00 pm on Friday 21st July 2017.
For more inquires, use the comment box below to write to us and we shall help you out as soon as possible.
What Others Are Reading