Here are the easy steps on how to download Flash share App on android phone to share and receive files. Flash Share App makes sending and receiving of files, App, pictures, Apks, videos etc very simple and easy.
Flash share is one of the easiest platform to transfer files as well as share applications with friends on your android smartphone.
Benefits Of Using Flash Share App To Send And Receive Files
- Flash Share App does not need internet connection
- Free to use and unlimited usage.
- With the App, you can send/transfer millions of files wirelessly from one phone to another.
- It enables you to share any files between Android, iOS and Windows operation systems.
- Contacts, SMS, pictures, music, videos, games and any other files can be shared using Flash Share App in a simple step.
ALSO READ: Free TTPod APP Download
There are two ways to download Flash Share App on Android Smartphone. But this article will guide you through on how to download it, as well as how to send applications through flash share App.
Steps To Download Flash Share App on Android phone
You need to have an invitation sent to you through your friend who has already install the App on his/her device.
On your Bluetooth, ensure it’s visible to nearby device.
Now the sender need to visit Setting>Invite Friend> Select Bluetooth to receive the same file as well through Bluetooth.
- This step involves installing the Flash share Apk fro a 3rd party website.
- Click this link to visit the media file page
- When the page opens, kindly click on the download button
- Once downloaded, install the APK file.
Now you can start sending any fill or application using Flash Share Apk to another smartphone.
How to Send An Application Through Flash Share App to another Android Phone
kindly follow the steps below to get started.
- Open the flash share on the device you want to send it to
- Click connect with friends and scan to join, after that a WiFi connection will be established.
- Now select the apps or files, which everyone you want to send with the other phone
- Then shake to send the applications. Also, you can select then click the send to send to other phone.
Kindly use the comment box to write to us incase if you need help.
Hope this article really helped? Please do share with others.
What Others Are Reading