eBay is primarily an auction website that brings buyers and sellers together from different part of the world. eBay login grants you access to a world of products on sale at ebay store. As a big e-commerce website, buyers can find absolutely anything they want to buy at any point int time.
To bid on items on auction or buy those with fixed prices, you must be a registered user. When you login to eBay, you can browse through the gazillion products, read reviews and as well make purchase of any items.
Over 25 million sellers are listed on eBay and it had more than 167 million users. One of the weirdest things ever sold on eBay was a single Illinois cornflake that went for $1350.
SEE ALSO: Get Free Shipping on Walmart Order
To sign up eBay is free and easy. Just go to the registration page and enter your email address and any username of your choice. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to www.ebay.com
- On the homepage, click on the Register link. you will be taken to the eBay registration page.
- Fill in the registration from by entering your details like Email and password, followed by your Name and your mobile number.
- Once done, then click on the Register button to complete the ebay sign up process.
Now let’s see how to sign in ebay account.
eBay Login Procedure
1. Visit www.ebay.com using your browser.
2. On the eBay homepage. locate the eBay login area, at the top left-hand side of the page.
3. Click on the Sign In link to access the eBay’s sign in page.
6. Click the sign in button, so you will be logged into your eBay account.
How To Retriev Your eBay Login Details
Should in case you’ve forgotten your eBay login password, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the eBay sign in homepage and select the ‘forgot my password’ link.
- You will be taken to a new page, for you to enter your username or email address which is linked to your eBay account.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to recover your password.
NOTE: Always ensure to log off from your eBay account anytime that you’re using a shared computer. Also, remember to keep your login details safe.
Whenever you want to buy or sell anything, login to eBay first, and you will get the best e-commerce experience.
What Others Are Reading