EBSU 2015 POST UME FORM IS OUT – Candidates that apply for admission into Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki and scored 180 and above in the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby informed to Purchase and Register the EBSU 2015 Post-UTME Form, as from Tuesday, 14th July to Monday, 10th August, 2015.
HOW TO PURCHASE EBSU 2015 POST UME FORM FORM
(1) Eligible candidates should compulsorily proceed to any of the designed Banks in listed below and pay N3,000 on the e-transact platform; to cover UTME Registration/Examination and O/L verification/processing.
Also, candidate should collect their e-transact print-out that bears your receipts number and Confirmation Order (Pin) number from the Bank.
(2) With the e-transact print-out, the candidate should access and complete the Registration Form at www.ebsu-edu.net.
(3) Payment can be made at any of the listed Bank branches nationwide.
(4) Candidates must present their UTME result notification slips to Banks to ensure payments with correct JAMB Registration Numbers.
WHERE TO BUY EBSU 2015 POST UME FORM
Candidates are to buy the EBSU 2015 POST UME FORM from the following banks:
|BANKS||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|Fidelity Bank Plc||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||4010474892|
|Zenith Bank Plc||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||1011747601|
|GT Bank||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||0043960872|
|First Bank Plc||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||2013358325|
|Diamond Bank Plc||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||0007909716|
|EBSU Microfinance Bank||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||3351000005|
|Eco Bank||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||2692007058|
|Enterprise Bank||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||1400002926|
|UBA||Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki||1004173297|
EBSU 2015 POST UME EXAMINATION CENTERS
|CANDIDATES’ FACULTY/ DEPT/ COURSES OF CHOICE||EXAMINATION CENTRE NAME||EXAMINATION NUMBER|
|Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, CAS Campus – Centre 1||LAW 0001-1100|
|EBSU Secondary School, CAS Campus, Centre 2||FMS 0001-1320|
|Pre-Degree School, CAS Campus, Centre 3||EDA 0001-0170|
|Faculty of Law, CAS Campus, Centre 4||FSH 0001-1690|
|Faculty of Education, Ishieke Annex, Centre 5||FSS 0001-0630|
|Faculty of Management Sciences, Main Campus, Centre 6||FMC 0001-1550|
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCI.
|Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities, Main Campus, Centre 7||HST 0001-1120|
|Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology, PRESCO Campus, Centre 8 |
|Faculty of Applied and Natural Sciences, PRESCO Campus, Centre 9||EDS 0001-0050|
NOTE: Candidate for EBSU 2015 POST UME are to READ the following instruction carefully, before proceeding to buy the EBSU 2015 POST UME FORM.
1. Any Payment after Monday, 10th August 2015 shall be of no effect.
2. All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the examination.
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are verified by our portal may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
5. GSM phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into Examination/Screening venues.
6. On the Examination day, ensure that the OMR (answer) sheet given to you is pre-shaded in your correct particulars.
7. Submit your question papers along with your OMR sheets at the end of the screening.
8. Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University for the 2015/2016 academic year will be posted on our website.
9. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU Admissions Office in CAS.
10. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES are NOT required to write the screening test.
11. Candidates should come to the examination centres with the following:
(a). Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their Post UTME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
Original and photocopy of UTME result notification slip with your passport photograph on it. If you do not have this document, and photocopy of O/L level results to the examination centres for submission during the examinations. Those on O/L Awaiting result shall write ‘O/L A/R’ on their UTME result slips.
(b). Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (with the Bank Teller)
(c). HB Pencil, eraser and sharpener.
EBSU 2015 POST UME CLOSING DATE
All payment into Banks shall close on Monday, 10th August, 2015, while the website for the online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Monday, 10th August, 2015.
For more enquirers on how to buy and Register for EBSU 2015 POST UME FORM, use the comment box, or call 07067687957.
EBSU 2015 POST UME REGISTRATION FORM IS OUT, SHARE THIS!!
What Others Are Reading