The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce. This page will guide you on FIRS Recruitment Registration.
FIRS Recruitment Application Requirements
Interested applicants are to note that candidates who posses any of the following will be an added advantage:
- Master’s degree in related discipline
- Relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
SEE ALSO: Apply For World Bank Job Vacancies
Furthermore, all Applicants must:
- Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of
- Government Hospitals
- National Hospital
- Government Teaching Hospitals
- Federal Medical Centers
- FIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who want to work for the Service.
In addition, they are to provide contact details for three references.
How To Go About FIRS Recruitment Registration 2017
To apply for the FIRS 2017 Recruitment, candidates are expected to fill their applications online. This can be done by visiting the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment portal www.firs.gov.ng/careers.
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing FIRS 2017 recruitment, should note that only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. This means that candidates are expected to apply to only ONE position.
Furthermore, multiple applications by any individual for will be disqualified.
For more inquires about FIRS Recruitment Registration 2017, kindly use the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to help enrich your friends.
What Others Are Reading