If you are a First Bank account holder, and you have inquiries related to FirstBank, you can get in touch with First Bank by using the First Bank Customer Care Number and as well the online chat platform.
First Bank customer care representative are available 24/7, to attend to their customers and help them resolve any issue they have with First bank services.
ALSO SEE: GTBank Internet Banking Login Procedure
Problems Solved by First Bank Customer Care Number Line and Live Chat
First bank has competent representative agents who are ever ready to solve all customer complaints. Once you contact them, you will get help on issues regarding to:
- Information on First Bank products and services.
- Account balance inquiry
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Card transaction issues
- Online banking password reset
- Statement of account request
- ATM card block request
- Online banking inquiries
- All complaints spanning all First Bank products and services.
First Bank Customer Care Number Lines – 24/7 Availability
First Bank has made the following phone numbers available, just incase you want to speak to First Bank customer care on phone, dial any of the numbers below.
NOTE: Call charges are applied. So, ensure you have enough airtime on your phone if your complaint is much.
- +234 708 062 5000
- +234 1 9052326
- +234 1 9052000
- +234 1 448 5500
First Bank Customer Care Online Chat – 24/7 Availability
Alternatively, you can easily to contact them online instead of making calls.
- Click or Visit here to chat live with a First Bank Customer Service representative online.
- Furthermore, you can send complaints in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are on Twitter, kindly direct all complaints to their Twitter handle @FirstBankngr.
- Also, on Facebook, you can drop comments a message to the First Bank of Nigeria Limited page.
The comment box is open for you to share your experience with First Bank Customer Care Phone Number Line and as well and First Bank Customer Care Online Chat.
What Others Are Reading