With First Bank App, it’s easy and fast to make payment or transfer of fund online. As a First bank account holder, you can now start First Bank Mobile App Download to experience easy and more convenient banking.
First Bank is of the most successful banks in Nigerian which offers multinational bank and financial services to its customers. Furthermore, it’s headquarter is based in Lagos.
If you are looking for First Bank Mobile App, what are the First Bank Mobile APP Requirement, How to Download First Bank Mobile App Online, Where to Download First Bank Mobile App? Just read on to get more insight about First Bank Mobile Internet Banking.
With First Bank Mobile App, you can:
- Make Bills payments
- Use Cheque Services
- Easily Transfer Money to other beneficiary.
- Buy Airtime online
- Access Flight Booking Services
Furthermore, First Bank Plc offers Firstmonie services to it’s customer. With this services, customers can send / receive money, buy airtime and pay bills on their mobile phone without a bank account.
How to Register for FirstMonie
There are two ways in which you can register for FirstMonie
- First, dial *894# from your Airtel, Glo, Or Etisalat Line and Follow the prompt (MTN Subscribers should register using the second method).
- Secondly, visit https://www.firstmonie.com/imobile using your Mobile phone or computer and register for FirstMonie
- You will be required to generate a 5 Digits Security PIN after registration for WAP and USSD.
Before you can start using the FirstMonie services, you have to fund your account. This can be done in may ways. You may Fund your FirstMonie Account Via ATM, through FirstMonie Agent and as well from your First bank Account.
Mobile banking gives you efficient and secure access to your First Bank account information right from your mobile phone. And the best of part of it is that the App is free!
Now, lets see how to download First Bank Mobile Internet Banking App. Just follow the steps below to get it on your mobile device.
Step Guide For First Bank Mobile App Download
- Visit your mobile App store. You may use the links below;
- Look for the First Bank Mobile App using the keyword “First Bank” and click on “Install”
- Once the installation is completed, launch the App.
- As the App opens, you will be allowed to switch between our Mobile Banking and Mobile Money service.
- Now, kindly use the your Mobile Banking login details (User ID and password) to sign in to your account right away.
As you can see that process is very simple. If you encounter any problem during First Bank Mobile App Download, kindly use the comment box below, and we shall help you out.