Google Drive is now a center for all document creation and office tools for Google. It allows users to store your files in the cloud and access them anywhere at any point in time. This post will about Free Download Google Drive App, as well as how to get the most out of Google Drive.
Features of Google Drive
- With Google Drive, you can easily upload and store your files online. Also, it grants you access to easily share and access them anywhere using your computer, Smartphone, or tablet.
- PDF Merge app will merge any PDF file(s) stored on your Drive. You can now edit and organize the content; it will be uploaded to a server for merging.
- The drag and drop option enable you to easily upload your files to your Google Drive folder on your desktop, once you install the App.
- Drawing app on Drive installs an image creation app for drawing images for your documents, or sharing with others.
- Google Drive gives you 15GB of storage space for free, but you can upgrade to the 100GB or 1TB version, which cost around £1.50 ($1.99 and £6.75 ( $9.99), a month respectively.
- There are more actions and functions you can do with Google Drive, just by downloading and connecting different apps for different options. Also, Google Drive is not only available on Pc, is also for both Android and iOS.
RELATED: How To Create YouTube Account Fast
How To Download Google Drive App Free & Use it on Computer
1. With Computer, visit drive.google.com
2. Then click on “My Drive” to access the files and folders you’ve synced or click on Google docs, slides, sheets, and forms to create a new file or worksheet.
3. Once done, click on files or folders and share them with anyone
4. Click on files and folders to give permission to teammates and
5. Click on “Shared with me” to view files other people have shared with you.
You can also watch this video for more insight about Google Drive and how to use it.
If you encounter any difficulty in using Google Drive, don’t forget to use the comment box to write to use and we shall help you out.