With all pleasure, we want to make this announcement about FUTO Admission Screening 2016 Registration to the general public.
All candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice Institution in the 2016 JAMB and scored 180 and above are hereby informed that FUTO Admission Screening 2016 Registration has already commenced.
Candidates who fail to register before Friday 12 August, 2016 WILL NOT be screened.
ALSO READ: 2016/2017 UNICAL Post UTME Form
FUTO Admission Screening 2016 Registration Guideline
- Visit the FUTO website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Move to the Prospective students and click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number.
- Simply select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply
pay with your bank ATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Return to the Application portal www.futo.edu.ng and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed and complete the registration form.
- Correctly enter your details and confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Waite for further announcement from the University.
Also, Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00).
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission. Also candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
What Others Are Reading