This information goes to the general public who wants to know about the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 Application. This post will guide you on the requirements needed, as well as the application procedure. Kindly read down for more information.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment is open for both male and female who are interested in defending the country’s territory as a soldier either by land, air or sea.
THE OFFICER CADETS CORPS
This is for eligible candidates who have a first degree or equivalent from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
SPECIAL MEDICAL INTAKE (SMI)
This is for qualified professionals who have an MSc./BSc. in the various vacancies.
OTHER RANKS (RECRUITS)
This is for eligible candidates who have a WASSCE/SSCE or an HND from recognised institutions.
Requirements For Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 Application
- Any applicant must be a citizen of Ghana
- Applicant must possess a good character.
- Be medically fit by Armed Forces standards.
- Must not be less than 18years of age and not more than 25years for Non Tradesmen and not more than 27 years for Tradesmen by 1 September 2017.
- Applicant must have six credits (not less than Grade 6) at BECE including English and mathematics.
- Have five credit in WASSCE including Core English and Core Mathematics.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 Application Guideline
Kindly follow the below process to apply for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment.
1. Purchase a scratch card at 70 Ghana Cedis at any of the designated regional post office.
2. Visit the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
3. Select the option you want to apply for
4. Type in the card serial number and the PIN code
5. Now Select your preferred Arm of service, commission type (Regular or Short service) and desired vacancy .
6. Kindly provide all required personal data and upload all important documents as stated.
7. After that, submit your application and wait for instant email or text message which include your unique system generated ID number.
8. Finally, print out a copy of the generated report.
For any question, kindly use the comment box.
What Others Are Reading