Graduate Trainees Recruitment For WTS Energy is now available. WTS Energy offers recruitment and services for the Global oil and gas industries. WTS Energy works globally with offices in 14 countries. It’s also operational in 5 countries. This covers the workforce management in oil and gas regions as well as supplying engineers and consultants to client’s operations and projects around the world.
Qualified candidate can apply for Graduate Trainees Recruitment For WTS Energy to be considered for employment in the position below;
Job position: Recruitment Consultant (Trainee)
Job No: WTSOA24846
Type of Employment: Permanent
- The first lesson or higher diplomacy in any form of training
- Search engine optimization;
- Importance of communication and consultation;
- Experience, commitment, creative, creative and productive;
- Proficiency in English language.
- Candidates must not be over 30 years old.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any numerate discipline
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Experience in Oil & Gas will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and computer skills;
The objectives of this job is to;
- To take a look at the date of the candidate every time it is posted at the WTS Energy website immediately.
- To maintain a good relationship with the “committed” candidates (directly) and those who work for the company’s employer. Be involved in inviting these candidates at least 3 times a year.
- Advertising management (sales advertisements on channels, access to new channels, channels on viscosity, network upgrading, etc.) to improve the company’s detection of the person.
- To increase entrepreneurship rates on entrepreneurs’ needs by leading the company’s efforts to support Trade Managing Manager (BM) / BDM Business Managing Exchange (AM), with a corporate development policy (Long and short term) to work (power gain and growth).
- To secure high quality deliver standards in line with the targets set per annum by the Business Managers.
- Reference checking (min 2) of every candidate submitted.
- Generate leads through clients, candidates, superiors, subordinates, media, other sources.
- Follow-up with candidates that are not necessarily interested now but might evolve as a candidate or source.
- Conversation with candidates on a telephone list and face-to-face.
- Conversation between customers and candidates.
- To provide support for both customers and candidates during the course of the project.
- To identify, enhance, implement and monitor equipment and easy-to-use operating systems.
- Building, managing and sharing with colleagues “The Best Choices Menu” of candidates may be in gas and gas
- To identify and attract CV candidate as a company’s employer and to build WTS CV To analyze Customer requirements, identify suitably qualified candidates (via cold calling, database searches, online advertisement, referrals, networking) for the BD/BDM’s consideration and to jointly agree on the candidate to be proposed to the customer.
How to apply For Graduate Trainees Recruitment For WTS Energy
If you meet up to the requirements of this job specification, click here to apply.
Any questions on this, drop your comment on the drop box below!
What Others Are Reading