Health Benefits Of Moringa Importance Of Moringa.
Have you heard of moringa before? moringa is proven to be the impressive herbal supplement. Moringa oleifera is a specie of the genus moringa and is the most widely cultivated specie of the genus moringa.
This specie has over 100 names in different languages moringa,ben oil tree or benzoil tree (because oil can be derived from the seed), drumstick tree (because it has long, slender, triangular seed pods), horseradish tree and so on.
Moringa is known for its fast growing nature and ability to resist to drought. It is mainly cultivated in tropical and sub-tropical areas, moringa leaves and seed pods are used as vegetable, and it sometimes used in herbal medicine.
RELATED: 5 Best Food For Kidney Health
Health Benefits Of Moringa
The amazing health benefits of moringa, research has proven that almost every part of moringa is very useful.
1. Moringa is used for treating diseases like anemia, cancer, diabetes. rheumatism, arthritis, allerges, asthma, kidney stone, high blood pressure. Others disease includes: heart problem, fluid retention, thyroid disorder, chronic headache and so on.
2. Provides anti-inflammatory compounds and antioxidants: Moringa contains antioxidants like quercetin. It’s a mix of essential amino acids, carotenoid phytonutrients, and natural anti bacterial compound that work the same way inflammatory drugs work.
3. Moringa has a very rich nutritional content which include:
- 17 times the calcium of milk
- 12 times the vitamin c of orange
- 25 times the iron of spinach
- 4 times the amount of vitamin A in carrots
- 3 times the amount of potassium in bananas
- 9 times the protein of yogurt
4. Moringa Improves Digestion: because it contains anti inflammatory compounds, it used to prevent or treat stomach ulcer, liver disease, yeast or fungal infection, digestive infections and complaints.
RELATED: Health Benefits Of Garden Egg
5. Helping fight diabetes and used to balance blood sugar level: Moringa contains chlorogenic acid which has been proven controls and balances blood sugar level. Also moringa contains isothiocynates which is also proven to help in natural protection against the disease diabetes.
Importance Of Moringa
- Stabilizing blood pressure and used to treat anxiety. the juice from the leave of moringa is believed to stabilize blood pressure and also it helps to treat anxiety.
- Used as a purgative and an anthelmintic: leaves from moringa can be used to kill intestinal worm.
- Eating the leave of moringa increases a woman’s milk production. Also eating the leave is sometimes recommended in the case of gonorrhea because of it’s diuretic action.
This miracle tree moringa can save millions of live because of its health benefits. And it can fulfill your body’s nutritional need. Once you have access to Moringa drink it as a tea every day, because it is nutrient packed rich in vitamin(vitamin A,C,E), mineral, amino acid, calcium, potassium, protein. Moringa is truly a miracle tree and a super food.