Just as the awaiting for the release of the 2017 WAEC results, here we will show you how to check WAEC results online at the WAEC official website: www.waecdirect.org. By following the simple steps here, you will see every process involved in checking the result online.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC), just as the name implies, is taken in West African countries which include:
It’s the WAEC result that qualifies a Secondary school graduates to seek for admission into tertiary institutions. So, it’s necessary and important you check your result online by following the simple procedure below.
How You Can Check WAEC Results Online Via www.waecdirect.org
- First visit https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Type in your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter or type in the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2017
- Select the Type of Examination
- Type in the Card Serial Number. This can be found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
- Then print your results.
How You Can check WAEC Results Using SMS
YES! It is possible to check WAEC Results using SMS. Below are the steps to follow.
- Using your mobile phone, send SMS in the format below:
- To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers). For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007.
- Ensure you use the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
If you encounter any problem while checking your result, kindly use the comment box to indicate and we will help you out.
What Others Are Reading