Steps to Fix Memory Space Problem on Android Phone – Insufficient memory space problem on Android Phone is a problem that most android users encounter and this problem normally happens when their want to share important files or images with loved once.
No matter the type of android phone that you are using, it may be having this problem, but the truth is that this simple steps will help get rid of it.
Note: Before you start, you need to back up your memory card.
Steps To Fix Memory Space Problem on Android Phone
1. Remove the SD card from your phone
2. Delete all the APK files that are no more important
3. Backup your SD card and then format it
4. Delete all the image caches
5. Use cleaner tools like Clean master, CMD tools, DU speed booster.
If the problem continues, then format the phone.
What Others Are Reading