This is a common problem on windows 8, 8.1, and the new windows 10. The power menu doesn’t show Hibernate Option. It rather shows the Sleep, Shutdown and Restart options.
Many Windows 8/8.1 and 10 users are not aware that Hibernation Option is available in windows. It’s available but Microsoft simply disabled it. In this article, I’m going to teach you simply steps on how to enable it.
ALSO SEE: Tecno WX3P Full Specs and Current Price
How To Fix Missing Hibernate Option In Windows 8 & 10
- For the Windows 8 and 8.1 users. Press Windows + W key to open the settings search menu. Then search for Power Options and select.
- For the Windows 10 users. Locate Search the web and Windows under system tray. Use it to search for Power Options and select.
- At the left side, click on Choose what the power buttons do option, and a dialogue box would pop up, then click on Change settings that are currently unavailable option.
- Now, scroll down to the Shutdown Settings and you’ll notice that “Hibernate” option is not marked.
- Click Hibernate box, then apply Save Changes.
It’s very simple. The hibernation mode in your system will be enabled immediately if you follow these steps. So whenever you want to hibernate your System, simply press “Alt+F4” keys together as usual and you should see Hibernate Mode in the list displayed or move the Cursor to the upper-right corner of your Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 Screen on your System, then click on Settings => Power Option and you should see hibernation mode in the list.
Good luck as you try. If you encounter any problem as yo try to Fix Missing Hibernate Option on your system, please use the comments box below.