Discover How to Mirror Your Android Screen on Your TV Screen
Many people don’t know how to mirror their Android screen on their TV screen. This is made possible with a new Android feature called casting. There may be various reasons for this. When it comes to showing off photos from a recent vacation or playing your phone games on a larger screen or even giving a presentation of an app or a document directly from your Android device.
You can easily get it done with the help of a chrome-cast compatible device. And if your device is not compatible you can still achieve this by downloading an app on play store called Roku.
How You Can Mirror Your Android Screen on Your TV or Computer
So today we are going to be showing you how to mirror your android screen on your TV easily;
For chrome-cast compatible device;
- If your android is 4.4.2 or a higher version, then you don’t need any app to use the casting feature.
- Check if you have the Google home app if you don’t download for the play store.
- Ensure that your phone is connected to the same wi-fi network as your TV.
- Open the Google home app and slide out the menu.
- Select cast screen/ audio.
- Tap the blue button and then choose the device you will like to connect to.
ALSO SEE: How to Use Your Phone to Scan QR Code
How To Mirror Your Android Screen on TV Using Roku App
- First, go to play store and search for Roku App
- Once found, tap on download
- After that tap on install to get the App on your device.
- Open the app and enable screen mirroring.
This is just all you need to use the Roku app for mirroring your phone screen on your tv. There are more amazing things your android can do for you. So stay with us as we continue to share amazing tips with you and don’t forget to share with friends.