With the advancement in technology over the recent years, a lot of things have become easier to do. One of the tools that technology has birth is the mobile phone. With many functions, a smartphone is so useful that it would be difficult to imagine a world without smartphones.
Not only can you use them to call and sent a text message. They can also snap pictures with both front and back cameras, they can access the internet, and most of them even come with unique features like heart rate meter that helps in our daily activities.
One of the things that smartphones have made easier is the scanning of documents. Before the advent of the phone camera and scanning apps, you probably will need to get a scanner before you can upload an important document online. But now all you need is your smartphone and an app, and you can get it done in seconds.
In this article we will see two apps that can easily help you scan documents so that you can easily upload them online;
Camscanner is an app that is available for both Android and iOS users. The app allows you to take the picture of the document or picture and edit it so that it looks exactly (or even better) like what a scanner would do. The picture can be cropped, rotated, enhance and even darken to allow for clarity. To get the app;
- Go to play store on android and app store on ios
- Search for camscanner and download it.
- Install the app and open it, then click on the scan button and taker a picture of the document that you want to snap.
- Edit it to suit your preference, and you are ready to upload.
- You can also edit pictures that you have already taken.
We all know adobe reader and that it is a pdf reader. Well, the new version of the app now as a scanner that helps you scan and save your document as pdf. The app is very efficient and fast and gets the job done perfectly. To use adobe reader to scan your documents.
- Go to play store or app store, download adobe reader. If you have the app before just upgrade to the latest version.
- Open the app and click the side button to drag out the side menu.
- You will see a camera icon and scan.
- Click it, and you are ready to scan your documents.
These two apps are handy, and you can use them to send your application, curriculum vitae and even passport for important purposes.
What Others Are Reading