This article contain a step by step instruction guide on how you can easily install Whatsapp on PC or Laptop free. With WhatsApp for PC, you can also send messages to frineds as well as share images, videos, files, etc. Whatsapp makes your communication easier and it also reduces costs of phone call and SMS. No wonder Whatsapp has over 1 billion active users worldwide.
As all smartphones uses WhatsApp, believe me that you too can also use WhatsApp right from your desktop without a browser. That is not all, you will be able to use it without bluestack.
Before we start with the step guide, i want to tell you that WhatsApp can only be installed on your computer if your operating system is Windows 8 (or newer) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer). Also, for all other operating systems, you may use the web WhatsApp.
How To Install WhatsApp On PC & Laptop And Use It Without BlueStack
Now i will share how you can install on Windows 8+ and also, on Mac OSX 10.9+.
To install on Windows 8+
1. Go to the Whatsapp download page to download the .exe file.
2. When you finish downloading it, kindly open the WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
3. Once the installation has been completed, launch the WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
SEE ALSO: Download Whatsapp Messenger Free Here
How To install on Mac OSX 10.9+
1. Go to the download page to download the .zip file.
2 Once the download is complete, open the zip file to run WhatsApp.app.
3. On your first install, the application will prompt if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
How To scan the QR code
(i). For Android: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
(ii). On iPhone 8.1+: Settings > WhatsApp Web.
(iii). For Windows Phone 8.0+: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
You can watch the video below for more insight
With the above steps, i believe that you will be able to Install WhatsApp On PC and use it without BlueStack. If you have any question, kindly use the comment box.
What Others Are Reading