Jobs in football – Arsenal Football club is currently looking for a Stewards to work on match days/major events on a casual basis at Emirates Stadium. Successful applicant will operate as an ambassador for the Club and provide a best in class service in order to enhance the fan and customer experience, whilst ensuring safety and security standards are maintained at all times.
Also suitable candidates should be smart, friendly and confident when dealing with members of the public.
Responsibilities of the Steward
1. He will prevent unauthorized entry into the Stadium
2. He check tickets following the protocol
3. He will ensure the safe entry and exit of fans
4. He will also manage, monitor and control crowds safely
5. He will be monitoring the exit gates, lifts & staircases
6. He will control the conflict and queue management
7. Offer fans and guests exceptional match day experience
Qualified applicants on a casual worker basis are excepted to demonstrate the following:
- Skills and expertise – related customer service experience
- Fan and customer focus – ability to communicate effectively with all guest types
- Cooperate and drive results – working in a busy environment, desire to achieve targets
- Live the values – live and breathes ‘The Arsenal Way’, have the knowledge of football, and be able to demonstrate Club information and history is advantageous.
- The availability to work in the evenings, weekdays and weekends.
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
Successful applicants will be invited to an assessment centre in April 2016, and they will be required to undergo a DBS checkup.
The application will close on Thursday 31st March 2016.
Don’t forget to Bookmark www.onlinepluz.com and also share this Jobs in football to your friends and loved once. Use the box below to drop your comment about Arsenal football club.
What Others Are Reading