Before you learn how to create GOOGLE AdWords Campaign Account, you must understand what Google AdWords means. GOOGLE AdWords is an online advertising service that places adverting copy above, below, or beside the list of search results Google displays for a particular search query.
The choice and placement of the ads is based in part on a proprietary determination of the relevance of the search query to the advertising copy. AdWords has evolved into Google’s main source of revenue. The AdWords program includes local, national, and international distribution.
Google AdWords offers the following:
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC), that is, cost-per-click (CPC) advertising
- Cost-per-thousand-impressions or cost per mille (CPM) advertising
- Site-targeted advertising for text, banner, and rich-media ads
Google’s text advertisements are short, and it consist of one headline of 25 characters, two additional text lines of 35 characters each, and a display URL of 35 characters. Image ads can be one of several different Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard sizes.
How to Create GOOGLE AdWords Campaign Account
1. Visit http://www.adwords.google.com/um/startnewlogin. Enter your Google Account Username and Password, i.e your Gmail account, and submit the Google AdWord Login form.
2. After submitting the form, a message will be sent to your Google Mail Account. This message contain Your Customer ID.
3. Activate your account to get started i.e reaching your customers online.
Under the activation mode, you will be able to setup your campaign tools by Creating your first campaign:
(1). Choose your budget
((2). Create your ads
(3). Select keywords that match your ad to potential customers
(4). Enter your billing information and get started.
If you encounter any difficulties or challenge in creating your Google AdWord Campaign Account, kindly use the comment box below to indicate and we will guide you on that.