If you are using Firefox browser and you want to Read a PDF file, and you don’t know how to perform this action using Firefox, then this article is for you.
You can now view any PDF Files with the help of Adobe Acrobat.
Adobe Acrobat is an application software and web services that is developed by Adobe System to enable users to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat is available for several desktop and mobile platforms.
How to Read PDF files in Firefox Browser
1. Open your home page of your Firefox browser
2. Go to the search box and enter Adobe, Enter their homepage
3. Go to the download page for Acrobat Reader
4. Install the Acrobat Reader
5. Now you open the PDF file that you want to read.
6. Click on the PDF file you want to read to open on your browser.
Adobe Acrobat Platforms
It has Both Desktop Application and Mobile Application.
Desktop applications include:
- Reader XI
- Acrobat XI Standard (includes Acrobat Distiller)
- Acrobat XI Pro (includes Acrobat Distiller)
Mobile applications include:
- Reader for Android (11.1.3)
- Reader for iOS (11.2.4)
- Reader for Windows Phone 8 (10.4.1)
- Reader Touch (1.3).
I believe that these will help you to fix this problem, so that you will be able to open any PDF file from your webpage browser.
You may use the comment box below, for your question or comment about this article.
What Others Are Reading