Here in this article is a simple guide on how to use Snapchat without giving out your location. This saves your privacy and is sometimes more preferable. Snapchat is among preeminent social media technology in the world.
What’s great about this service?
Snapchat consists of astounding media sharing abilities which most social service media haven’t reached. Snapchat is known for asking for your location while trying to register, and when you skip or avoid this, it certainly leads to deactivation and restriction of certain great features in the app. This is bad for those who don’t like revealing their location. Well, here’s a solution to that problem.
ALSO SEE: How To Login Facebook Messenger App
Steps to Use Snapchat Without Giving Out your location
For an Android device:
This guide is specifically for all android device.
- Go to the settings of the device
- Go to App settings
- Select the Snapchat option
- Go to app permission options
- Select the location access to deny for Snapchat
For an iOS device
This guide is specifically for all iOS users.
- Go to device settings
- Click on the Snapchat app
- You should see a Location access option with the arrow bracket to its side
- Change the location access to never
- First of all, we should tell you that these particular steps are made to work for only the iOS running devices.
Remember to send your feedback about how to Use Snapchat without giving out your Location by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide. Also don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to help enrich your friends.
What Others Are Reading