Nigeria, as a giant of Africa has so many business opportunities which sustains it’s citizen. On this page, we have listed some of the Lucrative Business in Nigeria which you can start with small capital. If you are still wondering the kind of business you will do in Nigeria which requires low capital, i want you to read on. Before you start, i also want you to bear these secrets in mind.
Secret of Building a Successful Business in Nigeria
- New business requires your full time, focus and concentration.
- You need to know how and why your competitors are more unique then yours, then try to improve on yourself.
- Every business in Nigeria today are highly competitive, so you have to understand and cover every loophole of the business you are about to start.
- Always believe that your business can grow higher than the level it is very day.
- Employ credible and capable people who will help take your business to a higher level.
List of Lucrative Business in Nigeria You Can Start With Small capital
Below are businesses you can start from scratch with little money and that can grow from small business to a very remarkable business.
- Poultry Farming
- Recharge Card Printing business
- House Painting
- Appliance Repair Service
- Make-up Artist
- Laundry Service (Watching, Drying and Ironing cloths)
- Professional Car Wash
- Freelance Writing
- Modeling and Event Ushering
- Dating Service
- Computer Training Centre
- Jewelry making
- Ice block production
- Cooking Gas Sales
- Ice Cream Production
- Bulk SMS Services
- Travel agency
- Mobile Phone Sales and Repairs
- Pure and Bottled Water Production
- Selling of OKs shoes, cloths, bags, baby toys, wallet,etc.
- Stock Photography
- Hairdressing Salon
- Production of liquid soap, detol, body-cream.
- Beads making
- Weight Loss Consultancy (Gym house)
NOTE: You can start the above listed businesses even without becoming a graduates. Believe me, these businesses can make you start traveling form state to state, and form counties to countries.
What Others Are Reading