If you applied for Nigerian Immigration Job online, it may interest you to check your name on the List of Nigerian Immigration Shortlisted Candidates to know if you were selected for the Immigration Job.
Successful candidates will be notified by the Nigeria Immigration service (NIS) through the email they provided during registration for more information and further instructions.
The NIS will as well send messages to all the successful shortlisted applicants about the “Physical Screening and Documents Verification Exercise” which is the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Requirements Needed For Nigerian Immigration 2017 Screening and Documents Verification Exercise
Successful shortlisted applicants are require to come along with the following items;
- A print out this inviting sent to you either your phone as text message or email address
- A copy of application confirmation slip with ID number
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s form
- Recent Medical certificate of fitness obtained from a Government hospital
- Copies of originals of your credentials
- A pair of white canvas, white short and vest, white stocking.
The Nigerian Immigration Service advise all shortlisted candidates to report to their respective state commands for exercise. Furthermore, all applicants that were on List of Nigerian Immigration Shortlisted Candidates, are to kindly adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failures to do so will attract penalty.