The examination body responsible for conducting exams for Nigerian students before they get into any higher institution in the country, Joint Matriculation and Matriculation Body (JAMB), has announced the list of prohibited items not allowed during the exam. The list was released to the civil society group to make sure that it is upheld and enforced during the period of the exam.
List Of Prohibited Items In Exam Hall Released By JAMB
The list of items released include;
- wrist watches
- mobile phones or similar electronic devices
- spy reading glasses which well inspected
- calculators or similar electronic devices
- USB, CD, hard disks and/or similar storage devices
- books or any reading/writing material
- Recorders, microphones, earpieces, ink/pen readers, smart lenses, smart rings/ jewelry, smart buttons and Bluetooth devices
The JAMB registrar, himself was the one who inaugurated the civil group in order to have a helping hand when it comes to securities and ministering of the examination. The examination this year will try its possible best to see that, malpractice is curbed and such items like eyeglasses and similar devices that might want to compromise the examination will be promptly confiscated.
There will also be appropriate action taken against members of staff who are found with any materials that are prohibited and necessary sanctions will be taken again them irrespective of their office
What Others Are Reading