List Of State Allawee For Youth Corpers In Nigeria. As a graduate of any recognized university in Nigeria, you are required to your nation (Nigeria). The truth of the matter is that before any prospective corp members gets their call-up letters for service, they would like to know the amount states pay to Youth corpers serving in the state.
The federal government normal allowee for youth corpers which is N19, 800, while states pay corpers from N5000 naira to N15k depending on the place of posting.
List Of State Allawee For Youth Corpers In Nigeria
Below are the NYSC state Allawee/Allowances for different states in Nigeria.
- Akwa Ibom State Pays N10,000.
- Lagos state Pays N15,000 and some times N10,000 to corpers in ministry and N5000 to those in LGA.
- Borno State Pays N1,000
- Enugu State Pays N10,000
- Ekiti state Pays N5,000
- Abia State Pays N5,000.
READ MORE: How To Register Your Company in Nigeria
- Cross River State Pays N3,090.
- Osun State Pays N5,000
- Niger State Pays N6,000.
- Ogun State Pays N5,000.
- Taraba state Pays N10,000.
- Jigawa State Pays 10,000
- Kano State Pays 10,000
- Nassarawa State Pays 3,000.
- Kaduna State Pays 3000.
- Zamfara State Pays N3,000.
- Imo State Pays N2,000.
- Bauchi State Pays N1,250.
- Delta States Pays N5,000.
- Yobe State Pays N2,500.
- Bayelsa Pays N3,000.
- Oyo State Pays N3,800.
- Sokoto State pays N4,000 and N9,000 to those in state hospital.
Note: In feature, the NYSC Allowance for the different states might increase or decrease, but we shall update it as time goes on.
Kindly use the comment box to write to us if we omitted any Nigerian state or didn’t get the amount correctly. Remember to share this List Of State Allawee For Youth Corpers In Nigeria.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING NOW