London is a city which is full of awesome events, discover London’s upcoming events form this London Events Calendar 2017 and attend all the biggest and best events and activities across London for the whole of 2017.
From mass spectator events to music festivals, London will host a wealth of major events over the coming year and beyond.
The list below shows all London Events Calendar 2017 and major activities currently taking place in London during 2017.
London Events Calendar 2017 London Best Events
1. January in London normally starts with a fantastic New Year’s Eve Firework’s Display, followed by New Year’s Day Parade, the next day. Other events include London Art Fair and Mime Festival.
2. February in London host popular events, which include Chinese New Year, Motorcycle Show, Baby Show and Fashion Week. Also, World class sporting events such as the RBS Six Nations and the English League Cup Final.
3. The month of March in 2017, presents the London Wedding Show, Ideal Home Show, Antiques Fair. The Affordable Arts Fair, which draws tourists and visitors to London, as they look to grab ideas and autumn bargains for the year ahead.
4. In April, Traditionally, this is a month of rainfalling London. Londoners don’t stop for the weather!. Activities like Que a Boat Race on the River Thames, FA Cup Semi-Finals at Wembley. ALso, London Book Fair, a raunchy Burlesque Festival and more will take place in London.
5. The month of May in London is “Cup Final” month, with the Football League Play-Offs and FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium. Other events include Covent Garden Puppet Festival and Chelsea Flower Show, and Grand Designs Live.
6. June showcase more of outdoor summer time events in London. Events such as London Pride, Henley Royal Regatta, Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, or for the more sporty, the London to Brighton and London to Paris Bike Rides.
7. London Events Calendar 2017 for the month of July shows top festivals and live music events such as Lovebox Weekender, BBC Proms, City of London Festival and the spectacular Farnborough Air Show.
8. Now, the peak of the summer in London arrives in August, as the BBC Proms continue at Royal Albert Hall. The Great British Beer Festival gets under way at Earl’s Court, Rugby League Challenge Final and Notting Hill Carnival.
ALSO SEE: Billboard Music Awards Finalists
9. The month of September in London sees summer turn to autumn, with the majority of major events held indoors. These events include Last Night at the BBC Proms, London Design Week, London Triathlon and Thames Festival.
10. One of the most popular events in London during the month of October include the BFI London Film Festival. Also, the second annual show of the London Baby Show, and the slightly more quirky London to Brighton Veteran Car Race.
11. As winter approaches, the month of November 2017 in London covers more indoor events, such as The Good Food Show, London Jazz Festival, and ATP World Tennis Finals. Also one big outdoor winter warmer on Bonfire Night.
12. The month of December in London is a time of celebration, with streets decked in festive color, shopping sales across the city. The widespread Christmas and New Year’s Eve celebrations, ending in a grand fireworks display.
What Others Are Reading