The general public are hereby informed that the NDA 2016 Shortlisted Candidates for the 68 Regular Course for interview has been released. All candidates whose names appear in the NDA 2016 Shortlisted Candidates For Interview were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 23 April 2016.
On these note, all the successful candidates are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 28 May – 9 July 2016 at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna.
The NDA interview will be conducted in two Batches, and candidates will appear before the AFSB in
2 Batches as follows
A. Batch 1. – All Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 May 2016.
- Cross River
B. Batch 2. – All Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 18 June 2016.
- Akwa Ibom
NDA 2016 Shortlisted Candidates For Interview
Click on the link below for the list of successful candidate shortlisted for interview.
>>>>>> LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR INTERVIEW <<<<<<<<<
All Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
1. JAMB UTME Result Slip2016
2. Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card
3. Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
4. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
5. Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the
SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
6. Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
NOTE: Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same.
Any candidates that fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. And any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification from NDA 2016 Shortlisted Candidates For Interview.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (roundneck) Tshirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph
- that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Entrance Examination.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
What Others Are Reading