NDA 67th Regular Course Admission Requirements – As the PIN codes for the online application for the 67th Regular Course Admission in to Nigerian Defence Academy has been released, Candidate that want to apply should also note of the admission requirement into Nigerian Defense Academy.
NDA 67th Regular Course Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must meet up with the NDA 67th Regular Course Admission Requirements and have the following:
1. Minimum of 5 Credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or GCE O/L obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices. Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
2. At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
3. Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 17 and 18years old at entry.
4. Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
5. Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
6. Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
7. Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area and a Certificate of State indigence ship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
Application for the 67th Regular Course is ABSOLUTELY FREE! Do not make payment to any person or entity.
Online Application Deadline
Application for admission in to Nigerian Defence Academy for the 67th Regular Course would close by midnight on 28th March 2015!
Click here to apply for NDA 67th Regular Course Admission.