Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network. Subscribers can watch Netflix movies & TV shows online or even stream right on their smart TV, game console, PC, Mac, mobile phones and tablet. This post will guide you on the Netflix Account Login process, so you can get instant access to your favorite shows and movies.
Netflix is an American entertainment company which specializes in and provides streaming media and video-on-demand online and DVD by mail.
That is not all. Netflix has over 93.8 million members in more than 190 countries that enjoy over 125 million hours of TV shows. To join Netflix, first, you need to register. You can register an account with Netflix using by following the simple steps below.
How You Can Sign Up Netflix Account
- Using your web browser, visit www.netflix.com
- Click the option, ‘Join Free for a Month’.
- Netflix allows you to join in free for one month and you can avail this option no matter what you plan decide to choose.
- Then, on the next page kindly select the plan you wish to use.
- Next, type in your valid E-mail Address and give a Password.
- Now enter in a payment method to complete registration.
Now that you have successfully create Netflix account, next is for you to login to your account to watch Tv shows and movies.
Step Guide For Netflix Account Login
For you to login to your Netflix account, all you need to do is to follow the below steps guide instruction.
- Go to www.netflix.com
- Just at the top right corner of the homepage, click the red ‘Sign In’ button.
- On the next page is were you will enter your registered E-mail Address and Password in the fields provided.
- Just type in your correct E-mail Address and Password
- Then, select the ‘Remember Me’ and click ‘Sign In’ button.
Alternatively, you can as well access Netflix using your Facebook Account. All you need do is to click the login with Facebook button, and automatically, you will be logged in.
If you face any problems on Netflix Account Login, kindly use the comment box to let us know, and we shall help you out.
What Others Are Reading