Nigeria Drivers Licence – Do you know that you can renew your Drivers Licence instantly online, no matter your location in Nigeria. If your Drivers Licence has expired, and you want to renew it, then this article is for you.
Here, you will learn how to renew your Drivers Licence without stress. Just follow the few steps below to know how to renew your Drivers Licence in Nigeria.
Steps on How to Renew your Nigeria Drivers Licence
1. Go online and apply at www.nigeriadriverslicence.org
2. You can pay for the fee online or at the Bank
3. Visit the Board of Internal Revenue (BIR) Officer and Vehicle Inspection Officer (VIO) at the DLC and present your application form for Endorsement.
4. Go to the Federal Road Safety Corps office for your biometric data capture.
5. Proceed to the Board of Internal Revenue (BIR) after 60 days for your original drivers licence.
The above steps is also applicable in retrieving your stolen or lost drivers license.
Renew your lost or expired Drivers Licence today to avoid embarrassment by the Federal Road Safety Corps officers on the highway.
Please kindly use the comment box below for question on how to Renew your Drivers Licence in Nigeria.
What Others Are Reading