This is to bring to the general public notice that Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is now out and open for interested Nigerians to apply. So, here in this article is all you need to know and how to apply For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Nigeria Force is currently recruiting virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
The main goal of the Nigeria Police Force is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria a safer and more secure country for economic development and growth.
On this note, the Nigeria Police Force is inviting suitably and qualified Nigerians both male and female to apply for 2018 Nigeria Police Recruitment for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements
Interested applicants who wish to join Nigeria Police must have the passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must also satisfy the general requirements below:
(1). Candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
(2). Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for the female.
(3). Before you apply, you must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
(4). Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
(5). Every candidate must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment center.
(6). All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019
Note that all applications must be submitted “Online”. Before you begin your application, you must have a functional or valid Email Address and Mobile Phone Number.
- Go to Nigeria Police Force Recruitment portal at policerecruitment.ng and click on the “Join Now” button to get started.
- Kindly fill in all required information in their appropriate space provided, starting with email adress and password.
- Check your email and click on the link sent to you in order to proceed with your application.
- Next, you will be taken to the NPF application form page, there fill in the form with correct information as required.
- After that, review the information you provided and once you confirm that there is no mistake, you can click on the “Submit” button.
- Now go to your email address which you provided during the application process and print out the information that is sent by Nigeria Police Force.
- Ensure you copy and save your “Registration Number”
- Note that you will present a hard copy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is absolutely FREE.
- Multiple applications are not allowed, as such applicant will be disqualified.
- Only one email and/or phone number can be used during application.
- Application Deadline: 21st March 2018.
For more information about Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018, kindly use the comment box below. Also, remember to use the share button below to inform your friends loved ones and relation via Facebook and other social media platform.
Best of Luck!!
What Others Are Reading