For the interest of all candidates of Nigeria Police Recruitment, who wish to know if the Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018 is Out, we want to use this medium to inform you about Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
Following an update from the Police Service Commission (PSC), suitably qualified Nigerians are invited to fill the applications from for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force in the following categories for 2018 listed below:
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
RELATED: Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment Form
Furthermore, the Nigeria Police Recruitment Application will commence in the first quarter of 2018 and Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be made available online for applicants who wish to apply.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form Procedure
- Before you begin your application, you MUST have a functional/working email address.
- Also, you are advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- GUARANTORS FORM: Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
SPECIALISTS: To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline.
This Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for. During application, ensure that you click on the Specialists’ Option Button and then Select the appropriate field you qualify for from the list of possible positions.
To Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018, visit the Nigeria Police Recruitment application portal at www.npf.gov.ng/
Positions And Qualifications For Nigeria Police Recruitment
A.) Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
Have a Bachelors Degree or High National Diploma (HND)
B.) Cadet Inspector of Police
Have a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level
C.) Police Constable
Have an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
If you need further information at the right time about Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018, kindly use the comment box below.
What Others Are Reading