For all interested candidates looking for how to apply for Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019, this page contains the guideline and as well all vital information you need to know about Nigerian Agip Scholarship 2018 application. Kindly stay focus and read through.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) in pursuance of its Community Development Programme hereby invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2017/2018 Session Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme which are in two categories:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
Requirements For 2018 Nigerian Agip Scholarship Application
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
- NIMC Number
How to Apply For Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019
- Go to scholastic.ng to create an account and fill your details
- Ensure all your documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Attach all required documents when asked to upload
- Provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order or Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Kindly recheck your application information to avoid errors.
- Submit and print your application form. Send into your H.O. D to sign
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- 200 level students and above are not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
What Others Are Reading