Nigerian Air Force 2015 Application Form – The Nigerian Air Force is now inviting any interested candidates to apply for the Nigerian Air Force 2015 Application Form for Airmen and Airwomen Online Registration.
Application Guidelines for Nigerian Air Force 2015 Application Form
Applicant are advise to read the following guidelines carefully, before proceeding for registration.
1. Complete Your Registration Form.
2. Submit the Form.
3. Take note of your Application Number
4. Print Application Summary Page and click on Proceed to Payment
5. Select either Cash Payment or payment through Netfund Account. If Cash Payment is selected you will see a list of the banks at which payment can be made. You can make payment at any branch of the listed banks.
List of banks to make Payment
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- FCMB, First Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank or Skye Bank.
6. Click Continue and then print your payment slip on the next page.
7. After Payment at the Bank, visit the portal and click on Download Forms.
8. Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Application Number and Email Address to log in.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force 2015 Application Form
Click this Link to Start Your Application: http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/airmen/application
The Application of will close on 4th June 2015.
NOTE: The Zonal Recruitment Exercise will 15th – to 20th June 2015.
What Others Are Reading